1. Easy to clean ceramic glass surface – bevel edge
2. Easy access front position touch controls
3. Cooking Timer - 99 minute
4. 9 stage temperature settings for each cooking zone
5. Child lock for all zones
6. Residual heat indicators when cooking zones still hot
7. Safety Auto Shut Off
What are the benefits of
cooking with an induction
• Safer: there are no open flames and the surface remains cooler to the touch.
• Efficient: induction cooking uses more than 90% of the energy produced. Induction recognises the base ofcookware, directly heating only the diameter of the pot, so very little energy is wasted.
• Quick: heating and adjustments are immediate, saving you up to 50% of the cooking time when compared to more traditional methods.
• Even Heating: hot spots and rings are avoided because the bottom of your cookware heats uniformly.
• Easy Cleaning: the surface is flat and smooth; spills and overflows do not stick to the cooktop, so they can easily be wiped away.
Currently there are no videos for this item